Saturday, June 10, 2006

Bumpy Ride To Rock Island




We stopped at Horseshoe Island thinking we were going to stay there the night. We ate at the island, snorkled, and fished. My dad checked the weather and said that the coast was clear enough to take a trip up to Rock Island. So we headed off to the island thinking it will be a nice trip up there, first the waves were medium in size and my brother and I thought it was fun until we got near deaths door then it got really rough with an ocasional 6 footer. My brother decided to go to the bow (v-birth) where it was really wavy and I decided to follow. It was fun for about 20 minutes then I started to get sick. Finally after what seemed hours we got to Rock Island.


Alex
Internet Update: We had Internet access all along the coast of Door County. We needed the Booster/antenna in order to pull in the Internet at Rock Island. Verizon cell phone access also was active the whole trip from Sturgeon Bay to Rock Island.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home